Knorr-Bremse España, líder mundial en la fabricación y mantenimiento de sistemas de frenado y otros componentes para ferrocarril y vehículos comerciales (más información en www.knorr-bremse.com) busca incorporar a una persona en modalidad de beca para trabajar en Getafe dentro del departamento de New Climate, en el equipo de desarrollo de HVAC.
The person selected will support the Team in developing best practice documentation and testing activities.
– Collects and prepares data/information and performs detailed engineering calculations for HVAC system equipment.
– Provides support with Component Breakdown Structure and analysis.
– Maintains effective communication with project team members and other departments.
– Performs testing of equipments in accordance with standards. Tests include, but are not limited to: fan performance, acoustic, shock and vibration, component validation tests.
– Performs test procedure preparation, compilation of test results, data mining and analysis, test report preparation.
– Provides support with preparation of presentation/documentation and transfer of information into other media, such as the project page.
– Internship of 500h, 5 daily hours in morning shift (financial assistance of 500€).
– The person will also learn about the design, validation and operation of HVAC equipments in railway industry.
– Bachelor Degree industrial engineering branch or Degree in Technical Industrial engineering mechanic specialty.
– Knowledge in heat transfer, aerodynamics and heat exchangers.
– Advanced level of spoken and written English (minimum C1).
– Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
– Personal profile:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organization skills for a demanding environment.
- Attention to details, quality and consistency.
- Willing to learn, improve and adapt.
– Understanding and principal working knowledge of refrigeration systems, compressors and ventilation systems.
– Knowledge in setup and using test equipment, including multi-meters.
– Experience in CAD Modelling Software is highly desirable.
– Data analysis software skills (e.g. Matlab, Excel) will be highly desirable.