Important construction company are looking for 3 PLC/Shift engineers to work in UK. Choseen candidates work in London in production department, working under department manager.
As an PLC/Shift engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance and efficiency of a number of machinery in their ‘re-pack’ department including bespoke packing, sealing and palletising solutions. You will be responsible for the daily maintenance of the automation and machinery on a proactive, reactive and planned basis. You will help to ensure that KPI’s are met daily and that the facility is operating to the required standards. You will prepare shift reports and utilise the computerised maintenance systems. There will also be an element of maintaining stock levels and reordering of parts for the workshop.
– Permanent contract.
– Remuneration upon qualifications/experience (80 k. to 120 k.)
– Bachelor Degree industrial engineering branch or Degree in Technical Industrial engineering electric or electronic specialty.
– One year of experience as PLC/Shift Engineer in TBM projects.
– You will ideally have experience working within an automated distribution centre but applicants from manufacturing environments will also be considered especially those environments that have conveyors, wrapping machinery, tray erectors and heat tunnels.
– You will be required to have good knowledge of PLC software.
– This is a day based role you will be required to have a flexible working approach as the facility operates 24/7.
– English: level minimum B2.
– International experience will be a plus.
– Driving license.