Boldrocchi is a world-renowned engineering, manufacturing & service firm with over 100 years of experience. We offer a wide-ranging portfolio of integrated solutions to the heavy industry and power generation sectors that includes fans, blowers & compressors, air pollution control & environmental solutions, heat exchangers & coolers, gas turbine systems & noise protection and heavy-duty process dampers, among other equipment. Currently we are looking for a Projects and Back Office Engineer to work in Madrid in the engineer department, reporting to manager department. The main mision of this position will be responsible for assisting the project manager and project team to ensure work is done in accordance with project and client requirements and quality standards, to coordinate and monitor the project throughout the different phases, create valid estimates for revenue and resource requirements, ensure project tasks are completed and reviewed and support manufacturing control activities.
– Assist with on-site management to ensure project success.
– Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines.
– Responsible for RFQ, RFI and submittal process.
– Processes owner billings and project related accounting issues.
– Assist our design team based on PTC – Creo design suite.
– One year of temporary contract (as a probationary period) + contract with indefinite duration if the person complete successfully the probationary period.
– Remuneration upon qualifications/experience.
– Social benefits: medical insurance.
– Trainning plan.
– Career plan.
– Incorporation to a spanish subsidary of a multinational mechanical equipment manufacturer.
– Bachelor Degree industrial engineering branch or Degree in Technical Industrial engineering.
– At least 1 to 3 years’ of experience as a project engineer.
– Kowledge of rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
– Strong handle in CAD design tools and Microsoft Office suite.
– Good level of English communications skills are mandatory (minimum B2 level).
– Valid driver license.
– Willingness to travel hardly ever nationally.
- Multitasking capacity.
– Knowledge of PTC Creo.
– Vehicle owner.
Para más información y envío de candidaturas: www.proempleoingenieros.es